FAST Playfield Interchange Board¶
The FAST Playfield Interchange Board mounts to the rear of your playfield and provides a distribution point for playfield power and data connections, as well as a convenient location to quickly disconnect your playfield to completely remove it from your machine.
Input connections from backbox¶
- Main power trunk. (This header matches
J12on the Smart Power Filter Board)
- I/O Loop (2 cables, in and out, from the Neuron)
- Expansion Bus (from the Neuron)
Output connections for playfield devices¶
- (4) 48V outputs for drivers. 3 are the "H1" fused 48V line and 1 is the "H2" fused line
- (3) 12V high current outputs, for expansion boards, shaker motors, etc.
- (4) 12V low-current fused outputs, typically for opto emitter boards, etc.
- Quickly disconnect and remove the playfield from the machine. Just unplug 4 cables.
- Build your playfield not in your cabinet.
- No need for separate power distribution blocks.
- Helps ensure proper wiring and best practices are followed.
- Easily swap playfields between cabinets.
Connectors Housings Needed¶
|1||9-pin||0.156"||48V/12V power in|
|4||4-pin||0.156"||48V/12V power out|
|3||3-pin||0.156"||12V high current out|
|4||3-pin||0.100"||12V low current out|
- 12V low current outputs (0.100") support 2.5A combined total. 22 gauge wire is the minimal recommendation.
- 2.5A self-resetting fuse (soldered to the board) protects the 12V low current outputs. Fuse is Bourns MF-MSMF250/16X or equivalent. (Data sheet)
- 0.156" headers support 7A per pin. 18 gauge wire or larger is recommended.
Dimensions are in mm
N or > jump the next page, P or < for previous, search with S or ?