FAST Playfield Interchange Board¶
This product is not yet released
This documentation is for a product that is not yet released. Final details may change.
The FAST Playfield Interchange Board mounts to the rear of your playfield and provides a distribution point for playfield power and data connections, as well as a convenient location to quickly disconnect your playfield to completely remove it from your machine.
Input connections from backbox¶
- Main power trunk. (This header matches
J12on the Smart Power Filter Board)
- I/O Loop (2 cables, in and out, from the Neuron)
- Expansion Bus (from the Neuron)
Output connections for playfield devices¶
- (4) 48V outputs for drivers. 3 are the "H1" fused 48V line and 1 is the "H2" fused line
- (3) 12V high current outputs, for expansion boards (LEDs and servos) and other 12V devices
- (4) 12V low-current fused outputs for opto emitter LEDs
- Quickly disconnect and remove the playfield from the machine. Just unplug 4 cables.
- Build your playfield not in your cabinet.
- No need for separate power distribution blocks.
- Helps ensure proper wiring and best practices are followed.
- Easily swap playfields between cabinets.
Connectors Housings Needed¶
|1||9-pin||0.156"||48V/12V power in|
|4||4-pin||0.156"||48V/12V power out|
|3||3-pin||0.156"||12V high current out|
|4||3-pin||0.100"||12V low current out|
- 12V low current outputs (0.100") support 2.5A combined total. 22 gauge wire is the minimal recommendation.
- 2.5A self-resetting fuse (soldered to the board) protects the 12V low current outputs. Fuse is Bourns MF-MSMF250/16X or equivalent. (Data sheet)
- 0.156" headers support 7A per pin. 18 gauge wire or larger is recommended.
Dimensions are in mm
Documentation Feedback? Requests? Confused?
Hi! I'm Brian, and I'm responsible for the documentation at FAST Pinball. If you have any feedback, requests, corrections, ideas, or any other thoughts about this documentation, please let me know! You can email me at email@example.com. Thanks!
N or > jump the next page, P or < for previous, search with S or ?