Driver Mode 78: Pulse + Hold with Extension Time¶
This page describes a mode of operation for a driver. See the Working with Drivers section of the FAST Serial Protocol documentation for details about how to use it.
This driver is to control a gate triggered manually or by a switch automatically. While the gate is running the PWM2 cycle, it can be re-triggered by SW to reset the hold time. If retriggered, the timer is reset to Parameter 3. This acts as a watchdog to eventually close the gate if SW stops retriggering it within the period of Parameter 3
like others, just extends PWM2, reather than retriggering the whole thing. It uses the one-shot TL mode to do that.
[DL/DN]:<driver_id>, <trigger>,<switch_id>, <78>, <INITIAL ONTIME>, <INITIAL PWM>, <HOLD TIME x 10mS> , <PWM DURING HOLD><REST_TIME><CR>
- FAST Driver number, zero based.
0x00 = Disabled
0x01 = Enter Switch True, and Exit Switch True
0x11 = Enter Switch False, and Exit Switch True
0x21 = Enter Switch True, and Exit Switch False
0x31 = Enter Switch False, and Exit Switch False
0xC1 = Virtual Switch True
0x81 = Virtual Switch False
- FAST Switch number, zero based.
- 0x78 = Gate with Switch Trigger Driver
- Amount of time is mS to turn on driver for
- PWM for Initial driver on-time
<HOLD TIME x 10mS>¶
- Time to keep the driver running for the hold time. This value can be reset by re-triggering the driver using the TL:TN command.
- PWM active during the Hold Time
- Rest Time in Milliseconds (HEX)
N or > jump the next page, P or < for previous, search with S or ?