Driver Mode 78: Gate with switch trigger¶
This page describes a mode of operation for a driver. See the Working with Drivers section of the FAST Serial Protocol documentation for details about how to use it.
This driver is to control a gate triggered manually or by a switch automatically. While the gate is running the PWM2 cycle, it can be re-triggered by SW to reset the hold time. If retriggered, the timer is reset to Parameter 3. This acts as a watchdog to eventually close the gate if SW stops retriggering it within the period of Parameter 3
[DL/DL]:<DRIVER_ID>, <TRIGGER>,<SWITCH_ID>, <78>, <INITIAL ONTIME>, <INITIAL PWM>, <HOLD TIME x 10mS> , <PWM DURING HOLD><REST_TIME><CR>
- FAST Driver number, zero based.
0x00 = Disabled
0x01 = Enter Switch True, and Exit Switch True
0x11 = Enter Switch False, and Exit Switch True
0x21 = Enter Switch True, and Exit Switch False
0x31 = Enter Switch False, and Exit Switch False
0xC1 = Virtual Switch True
0x81 = Virtual Switch False
- FAST Switch number, zero based.
- 0x78 = Gate with Switch Trigger Driver
- Amount of time is mS to turn on driver for
- PWM for Initial driver on-time
<HOLD TIME x 10mS>¶
- Time to keep the driver running for the hold time. This value can be reset by re-triggering the driver using the TL:TN command.
- PWM active during the Hold Time
- Rest Time in Milliseconds (HEX)
Documentation Feedback? Requests? Confused?
Hi! I'm Brian, and I'm responsible for the documentation at FAST Pinball. If you have any feedback, requests, corrections, ideas, or any other thoughts about this documentation, please let me know! You can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!
N or > jump the next page, P or < for previous, search with S or ?