Driver Mode 18: Latched (Enable)¶
This page describes a mode of operation for a driver. See the Working with Drivers section of the FAST Serial Protocol documentation for details about how to use it.
Enables and holds a driver in the “on” state. Driver stays on until it is manually changed (with a pulse, disable, etc.) or until the watchdog expires.
- FAST Driver number, zero based.
0x00 = Disabled
0x01 = Switch True
0x11 = Switch False
0xC1 = Virtual Switch True
0x81 = Virtual Switch False
- FAST Switch number, zero based.
- 0x18 = Latched
- PWM1 Max On-Time in Milliseconds (HEX) This is the initial kick time of the coil
- Controls the pwm (power) of the initial kick (<PWM1_MAXONTIME). See PWM Byte Sequence Table for details.
- Controls the pwm (power) that’s used to hold this coil in its latched mode until a new command comes in to do something else. See the PWM byte sequence table for details. If you just ant
- Rest Time in Milliseconds (HEX)
Documentation Feedback? Requests? Confused?
Hi! I'm Brian, and I'm responsible for the documentation at FAST Pinball. If you have any feedback, requests, corrections, ideas, or any other thoughts about this documentation, please let me know! You can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!
N or > jump the next page, P or < for previous, search with S or ?